Liberación: adoración y alabanza | Release: adoration and praise
Liberación: adoración y alabanza: Hoy quiero darte un mensaje a cerca de la alabanza y la adoración: es una acción de gracias, es un acto de reconocimiento, de humildad y sobre todo de ofrendar amor, que nace de la dimensión espiritual, la vertical.
- Primero, que practiques el perdón en tu corazón.
- Luego, que te vacíes de ideas, creencias, emociones, enojos, iras, rencores, amarguras que hayas dejado residir en ti e invítalos a irse.
- A partir de aquí descansamos en el espíritu, pues hemos sacado esa batalla interna de nosotros.
- Después, invita al Espíritu a vivir en ti y ocupar esos lugares que antes ocupaban esas emociones y recuerdos que manchaban e iban destruyendo tu templo. Así mantienes tu luz prendida y dejas que brille cada día más.
- Ahora viene el momento en el que empieza la adoración -la acción de gracias- porque puedes poner tu luz en acción. Es tu responsabilidad mantener esa llama prendida en ti.
- Recuerda: Cuando toques el alma y la vida de otras personas, no te enaltezcas tú, sino a la luz que ha venido a vivir dentro ti.
En resumen, conviertes tu alabanza poniendo el amor en acción -el verbo amar- en cada aspecto de tu vida, que te ha sido revelado a través de tu relación vertical, que es la espiritual, que es la intimidad con Dios. Dedica un día a hacer este proceso en tu espíritu, deja que invada tu alma y haz acciones que manifiesten ese amor que hay en ti. Hazlo con humildad, hazlo siguiendo la voz interna que te va guiando en el camino y esa voz es el Creador(a), que es amor y es espíritu, deja que su arte se vaya revelando a través de tus acciones.
Liberation: adoration and praise: Today I want to give you a message about praise and adoration: it is an act of thanksgiving, it is an act of recognition, of humility and above all of giving love, that is born from the spiritual dimension, the vertical.
First, remember that the body is the temple where the Spirit lives, that makes it the place from which we perform actions / works that are born as a result of that spiritual relationship in us; we do these actions towards others in an act of service. That is, you live being love in action -which is the spirit that lives in you-, not to exalt you, but to know it through your neighbor.
By understanding that your body is the temple, the home where the Spirit lives, take time to cleanse your temple.
What does that mean?
- First, that you practice forgiveness in your heart.
- Then, empty yourself of ideas, beliefs, emotions, anger, anger, resentment, bitterness that you have allowed to reside in you and invite them to leave.
- From here we rest in the spirit, because we have taken that internal battle from us. Then, invite the Spirit to live in you and occupy those places that previously occupied those emotions and memories that stained and destroyed your temple. This way you keep your light on and let it shine every day more.
- Now comes the moment when adoration begins-thanksgiving-because you can put your light into action. It is your responsibility to keep that flame on you.
- Remember: When you touch the soul and the life of other people, do not ennoble yourself, but the light that has come to live inside you.
Having invited the Spirit to reside in you, you have re-linked and invited the love to live inside your temple, which is your mind, your being, your body and every part of your life.
From here, love becomes a verb when we activate it and that verb is LOVE. This is where the horizontal relationship comes into play. Love is going to show you its light as you put it into action in your life, that is the challenge of your relationship with love, that you have a daily relationship. And the daily relationship with the Creator (a) we establish it in prayer or meditation. through which the message that he put in our hearts is revealed to us before being in our mother's womb and the path that he designed for the creation of our lives. And there, appears the character that you have to embody and to which you have to give a voice, you are ready (a) ready to illuminate the scenario, which is society. We do the same in a relationship, we know it day by day through words and actions, from there we build love together, we create scenes that manifest it. Then, let the light in you shine on those who are part of the path; do not worry about the way you have been enlightened, because there you could fall into a certain spiritual pride, only be love through your works, your actions, and where someone does not want to welcome you, keep going because love respect Remember that love emerges from your heart when you deny yourself and your life becomes a service, you no longer take care of your pain, you freed yourself, you can help others.
In short, you convert your praise by putting love in action - the verb love - in every aspect of your life, which has been revealed to you through your vertical relationship, which is the spiritual one, which is intimacy with God. Dedicate a day to do this process in your spirit, let it invade your soul and do actions that manifest that love that is in you. Do it with humility, do it following the inner voice that guides you along the way and that voice is the Creator (a), which is love and is spirit, let your art reveal itself through your actions.